NEW REALITIES. NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
October 27-28 • Kansas City, MO • Marriott Country Club Plaza
Engage with leading agribusiness experts and industry thought leaders to chart the path forward for your organization in today’s volatile markets
The PACE Executive Forum is the one-of-a-kind event for industry leadership to connect and engage in an exclusive conference setting with executives from all industry sectors. Expert speakers and panels, dedicated breakout sessions, and networking functions provide an interactive forum to gain insights and intelligence on the strategic drivers reshaping our industry.
Centered on 3 core pillars, the PACE Executive Forum explores the forces driving rapid, consequential changes for delegates to adapt to the new market realities. Position your organization to capitalize on the opportunities in this new generation of agriculture.
New Supply–Demand Dynamics
- Supply chain disruptions
- Nearshoring/reshoring trends
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Price – cost pressures
Changing Agribusiness Environment
- Sustainability and environmental perspectives
- Regulatory compliance
- New business models – regenerative ag and carbon advances
- Evolving industry roles and structure
New Generation of Agriculture
- Tech enabled – data driven – digital agriculture
- Interoperable – interconnected food value chain
- Next gen grower customer
- Pivoting to a more profitable future